The 5th annual Fair Trade Photo Contest accepts entries until the end of July 26! Educate about Fair Trade, or help spread the word about your business or organization and the beauty of Fair Trade. Last year over 2300 people voted for the 90 photos submitted. The sooner a photo is submitted, the higher its placement on the page of all submissions.
Fair Trade Resource Network, producer of this only photo contest in N. America about Fair Trade, welcomes anyone to enter photos from producer or consumer countries. The 12 winning Fair Trade photos will be featured in the 2014 Fair Trade Calendar!
1) Submit Photos (June 7-26, 2013)
- Read contest Guidelines/Eligibility for details on qualifying, specifications, etc.
- Email each photo, with a caption up to 50 words , to email@example.com
- Pay submission fee of $10/photo at FTRN’s Online Store
2) Vote for Photos (June 27 – July 9, 2013)
Vote online, with a link announced here June 27, for your favorites. The 12 winning photos will be featured each month in the 2014 Fair Trade Calendar. Over 2300 people voted for their favorite photos in last year’s contest!
To learn more visit the Fair Trade Photo Contest, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.